5-Day Lockdown and Emprise Mobility
Welcome to 2021. We can’t believe that January has come and, as this is being typed, is within just a few hours of being gone. After a smooth (if rather hot) start, we’ve hit our first bump in the road – a COVID-19 Lockdown. Hopefully, it will just be a small bump and passed by quickly. It is difficult to be upset, given how lucky we’ve been in WA with respect to COVID-19.
Effective 6pm, Sunday 31 January 2021, Perth, Peel and the South West are in a 5-day COVID-19 Lockdown. Emprise Mobility will continue to deliver essential services and equipment to our customers during the lockdown.
To keep our customers, team, families and business associates safe, we’ve reinstituted the rigorous policies and procedures we built in March 2020. During the Lockdown:
Equipment Trials and Home Visits
- We will postpone non-essential trials and visits until after the lockdown. (We will revisit this policy if the lockdown extends.)
- If something just can’t wait, we will take every step to keep you safe while we assist you.
- Our showrooms will remain open, but only by appointment. (Phone, email or use our Contact form to book an appointment.)
- We will continue to open 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday and 9am to 12 noon on Saturday.
- We will limit the number of concurrent appointments in each showroom, to help us manage social distancing.
Phone and Video Conference Consultations
- We will offer remote consultations by phone or video conference. Our sales team, OT team and Service team are just a phone call away.
- We will continue deliveries, but our delivery team will employ rigorous hygiene and social distancing processes to keep people safe, including use of gloves and masks.
Hygiene and Sanitation
- All people entering our premises will be required to wash or sanitise their hands upon entry.
- Staff and visitors will wear masks.
- All equipment, counters and vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised on a regular basis
- We will maintain a contact register (you can register either manually or using the SafeWA app)
You can find more information on these initiatives in early COVID-19 posts on our COVID-19 page.
Some of these processes and policies might seem a bit uncomfortable. We might not be able to visit you as soon as you’d like. It might take us a bit longer to serve you or to deliver your equipment. We might even need to turn you away if you visit our showroom without an appointment and we’re already fully booked. We are committed to doing our very best to assist every customer while also keeping everyone safe. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you have questions or concerns about how Emprise Mobility can work with you during the lockdown, please do not hesitate to contact us.