COVID-19 Coronavirus and Emprise Mobility
As we all come to grips with the current world events, Emprise Mobility wants to advise our customers of what we are doing.
We are currently operating at full capacity whilst remaining mindful of caring for our staff and customers. Our showrooms remain open and we are continuing in-home visits and completing deliveries.
Working with you in our showrooms or in your home.
When we are working with you in person in one of our showrooms or in your home, it is common sense that we take a cautious approach.
Emprise Mobility has implemented all the recommendations from the Department of Health.
- Staff are washing their hands regularly.
- We are avoiding close contact.
- Unless we need to get close to demonstrate a product, we will maintain appropriate distance.
- We will minimise close contact, even in these cases.
- We have large and spacious showrooms this simplifies us keep good distance between people.
- We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting our workplace, equipment and vans.
- We are practising safe coughing and sneezing, if anyone has allergies or just a basic cold.
- Staff are required to stay home if they are ill or suspect they might be ill.
If we come to visit you in your home:
- We will wash our hands well before and after the visit.
- All equipment brought to your home will be cleaned/disinfected before we bring it in.
- We will minimise close contact with you but still ensure you are comfortable with the suitability and use of the equipment.
- Please do not think us rude if we maintain our distance it is to keep both you and us safe
If we are booked to come and see you, before we get there please let us know if you have any concerns or if you think you might be ill.
We respectfully request that anyone visiting our showrooms help us stop the spread… We are all responsible, it’s a group effort.
- If you suspect you are sick or have been in contact with someone who might have COVID-19, do not visit.
- Wash your hands upon arrival.
- Avoid close contact with staff and other customers, wherever possible.
If you would prefer to avoid contact with other people, we understand.
We understand that visiting our showroom or having in-home trials may become difficult. Our experienced team is here to help by providing solutions over this difficult time and would welcome your contact via phone or email.
We are happy to:
- Discuss your needs by phone or email.
- Propose a solution.
- Post or email detailed information to help you make a decision.
- Spend as much time as you need discussing options by phone, email or video conference.
- Take payment by posted cheque or electronically (credit card over the phone or by direct deposit to our bank account).
- We will deliver equipment to your door. It will have been unpacked and assembled, ready to use.
- Our normal delivery fees will apply.
If, despite our best efforts, the equipment is not right for you, we will pick it up and either refund or exchange for something else.
- If you are in the Perth Metropolitan area or the Peel Region, there will be no additional pick up/delivery fees – we will not charge for the pick-up of the returned item or for delivery of the replacement.
- Outside these areas, we will keep any additional fees associated with pick-up/exchange to a minimum.
The Emprise Mobility team is committed to doing their best to protect our staff, families and customers and to continue to support our community of customers and business associates.
For information on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Useful references on COVID-19 Coronavirus
Frequently Asked Questions – Australian Department of Health
Coronavirus COVID-19 FAQ (current as at 16 March 2020)
Guidance on testing for COVID-19 – WA Department of Health
COVID-19 Testing (current as at 13 March 2020)
Isolation Guidance – Australian Department of Health
Coronavirus COVID-19 Isolation Guidance (current as at 15 March 2020)
Visit one of the Department of Health or Health Direct webpages:
Feeling unwell? Not sure if you need a doctor or what to do next?
Call the National Coronavirus Helpline
For information on the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), call the Australian Government’s National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 808.